That's what being a co-operative is all about. The co-operative values of:
- working as a team, learning from and supporting each other;
- honesty and openness;
- social responsibility; and
- caring for others
We believe in sharing our knowledge. That's why we volunteer with The Media Trust, which provides charities and voluntary organisations with the skills they need to raise awareness of their cause and improve their communications.
As a workers' co-operative, The Communications Co-operative is controlled by the people who work for it; there are no owners or shareholders. That means we can keep our prices low - giving you great value for money.
We charge £40 an hour and we offer a 15 per cent discount to the community and voluntary sector, fellow co-operatives and start-up businesses.
Although each piece of work varies depending on how complicated it is, the time estimates below will give you an idea of the cost of each piece of work. Of course, if it's very straightforward and takes less time than we think, we'll charge you less!
- A two-page A4 newsletter for your business, community group or organisation - four to six hours.
- A press release - including writing the release, making your changes, sending it to our list of contacts and following it up with calls and emails - approximately two hours.
- A communications and marketing health-check - a personalised report to help you improve your communications and marketing - 6-8 hours.
Contact us with your needs and we'll give you a personal quote.